Wednesday, October 22, 2014

One Year Anniversary!

I can't believe it's been a year since I launched my Natural Skincare line? Seems like it's only been a couple of months, I can't even tell you where the time has gone. I've been thinking about where I was when I started and where I am now, it's been a crazy year!

My very first show was at my friends barn sale in August 2013. I had 4 choices (scent-wise) of soap, body butter, lotion bars & salt scrubs and two lip balm flavors. That was it. My table looks pretty empty now that I look at it, but back then I was so excited.


November 2013 we did two Christmas craft shows. One was a complete dud (ironically, that's the only one I have pictures of), the second one was great! My line had expanded to 8 choices of soap, body butter, lotion bars & salt scrubs, 3 flavors of lip balm, plus shampoo bars, pink Himalayan salt soap, honey sugar lip scrub and soap decks. I spent a painful night with a glue gun and foam board building the risers for my display and Brie and I did a dry run to tweak the setup before the shows (she's got a good eye!). Now my table didn't look as empty!

My darling daughter and I, November 2013 craft show.
Fast forward to June 2014. I now have 12 choices of soap, 10 body butter/lotion bar/salt scrubs, everything else mentioned above plus I added my absolute favorite moisturizer in the whole world,  Skin Nourishing Facial Serum. I added the custom banner that I'd been dreaming of for months. I had to arrange, rearrange and rearrange again to make everything fit and look good.


Wow, no wonder I've been so tired this year! But I'm not done yet, I have SO many things I want to add! (Lots of new stuff coming for Christmas!) And I've got to get busy sewing. Thank you for a great year, I'm looking forward to the next year!

Take care!
 Carla




No comments:

Post a Comment